1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Looking for a blacksmith

Discussion in 'Razors, Scissors, & Personal Grooming' started by Sven Skjeggestad, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Sven Skjeggestad

Sven Skjeggestad

Aug 13, 2018
    Hello ladies and gentlemen. I own a business called Busted Anvil that specializes in men’s beard care products and hand made straight blade cutthroat razors. I have an excellent knife make for my swing blades but he does not forge.
    I am looking for someone that has the time and talent to supply me with a stationary blade for shaving with a twisted handle and a finger loop.
    I have reached out to A Castro but thought I would put the offer out here to so anyone interested may contact me. I am not a regular on the site so please email me at [email protected]
    This is the type of blade I am looking for. Credit is given to A Castro for this is his work.
    https://pin.it/khje6ymjmmmkrw