Looking for a Knife, help me out.

So I posted a thread previously, which led me to purchase a Kershaw Skyline. Then my father stole it, so I bought a CQC 6k. Then I got a job teaching sailing, so I bought a Dragonfly2 Salt. Sometime during this I lost my CQC 6k. It's been quite a journey, and I'm trying to find a knife that's better than all these. Beefier than a Skyline, less bulky than the CQC 6k, and much larger than a Dragonfly2. Preferably flipper, but not necessarily. Assisted is fine and even preferred if it is subtle, or a really smooth flipper. Around 3.5" blade is good. Any suggestions?

ZT 0801 is one of the smoothest flippers you can get for the price. Keep your eye on the exchange they pop up all the time.

I'd vote the Blur... Excellent EDC knife even in the standard sandvik blade, the s30v is definitely a tougher model...
The a/o is great on 'em...

Camber. Or the RAM, if you can find one (been discontinued for a while). The FRN Link may also be worth a look (a bit thicker than the CQC-6K, but also still a bit lighter).

1308252_comparison1_open_800x435.jpg

1308252_comparison1_closed_800x321.jpg

1308252_comparison1_length_800x460.jpg

The Griptilian is a very good work knife. Available in s30v or m390. Light, very strong and grip filling handles.

Spyderco Salt or Pacific Salt, or just a ParaMilitary2. I know, not flippers, but I think you'll love any of them.
ZT0350 is a flipper and assisted and you can de-assist it (has a detent).

Back