Looking for a pack and Wallet! Offering money or a chance to design your own knife!

KFU

Part Time Knifemaker, Moderator
Alright guys, so I delivered that knife to IMWilson today and lusted after the pack he had. Help me out Wayne, I don't remember the name but it was a 5.11. It looked comparable to a Maxped Falcon II in size. Anyway, I need a smaller daypack with good inside storage options comparable to those I mentioned above. Used is fine. I will either buy or offer the option of making a knife for you. You can even design it if you want. All I need is a drawing mailed to me. I would prefer a natural color, something other than black.

I am also looking for a new wallet. I only carry a few cards, license, CCW permit, and some cash so it doesn't need to be huge. In fact I would like something smaller that is not leather. I have been looking at the Maxped items and the Specops mini, they look to be nice items.

Last edited:
Falcon II is a 1500 cid pack.
The 5.11 Rush 12 is a 1300 cid pack and the Rush 24 holds 2000.
not sure which he had but that lets you Google and look at pictures to see which one you want.
I don't have either, so I'm out of the running on this.

you might also talk to this guy - he has several packs for trade and is looking for an EDC knife.

Hi Chris, my pack is a 5.11 moab 10. It is a sling pack. It good for me as far as to and from work and
for road trips. However I think you are wanting a back pack. In 5.11 I would look at the rush 12 (as in 12 hour)
These packs will hold more than you think. I have a rush 24 that I used as a carry-on for a 2 night stay
out of town. You also might look at the 5.11 covert 18. It is a newer pack from 5.11 and is getting
good reviews. Maxpedition has several backpacks. The Typhoon is about 750 ci. As 1066 said the Falcon 2
is 1520 ci with the Pygmy Falcon 2 at 1400. The Falcon packs have many loyal users. There are other good
packs out there. A good place to do research is EDC forums, troll through the edc bags section. You'll find
pages of reviews and comparisons. Bags are like knives, more than one for every occasion. I sure some
fellow edc'ers will have more recommenditions.

I have ....oh,maybe....ten or twelve or fifteen packs...of all shapes & sizes...but I only buy them in Black....til they come up with something darker!

Over on EDCF,look for Panzer...he has several in all colors,and no negative feedback.

~Gnarly

Thanks guys. All my packs are larger backpacking ones for at least 3 days and longer. I am not opposed to black really Gnarly, I would just prefer something lighter. Ill check him out.

Hello Chris,
if you are interested I have a 5.11 Responder 24 pack (same as 5.11 Rush 24 but red) and I also have a SpecOps The Wallet JR in black (4.5"x4" vs 4.5"x3.75" for the MINI).
If you want the wallet it's yours for free to see if you like the style of wallet (carried for a while nothing wrong with it just been carried) since I recieved a new one as a gift. And if the pack interests please let me know because your knives interest me;).

Brett

Last edited:
Looks like I might have a lead on both items. Thanks guys!

Chris, if the spec-ops wallet doesn't work out for you, check out County Comm. Thier NY-LA wallet is
very small, not much bigger than a credit card when closed. Costs $6.50.

And Duluth Trading has a thing they call the "Smallet" under $15.

Back