Review Looking for Help

Hello,

I am new to this forum and was looking to sell a few knives. I recently just got the gold membership to do so. I took very detailed photos on my phone to use to make a post for the knives but I can't upload them because it says they are too big. is there a way around this or a third party photo library I can link in my thread? any help would be greatly appreciated

-Carson

I use Compress. It’s an app. It’s super simple and there’s a free version with ads or a relatively cheap paid version.

It’s super simple and intuitive. I prefer it to imgur, though I do use imgur for knife_swap on reddit.

Photo & Picture resizer is another great app to use to condense the file size.

I use Imgur for all videos. You can also use it for photos as well. Typically I’ll send photos from my IPhone (medium) to my computer and then add them to the post from there.

Make sure to take good detailed photos, videos are always a huge plus. Make sure you’ve got the sound on :)

Your asking price should be “all in”. Meaning for example $100 PayPal G&S shipped

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to message with any other questions, I would be more than happy to help!

Back