Looking for some input

I’ve been messing with this Essee 4 off and on for a couple years, but am never satisfied with the end result. At one point or another it’s had cocobolo handles, African Blackwood handles, guard, no guard, pinned construction, countersunk screw construction, etc...
Now, I fear I’ve gotten to the point where I have one more chance to create a design that I’m happy with and stick with it before I run out of steel!
I mean seriously, I have removed a ton of the original steel.
I’ve been staring at this thing way to long and was hoping to get some unbiased input.
So, what do you guys think I should do from here? My gut tells me to keep taking some width off the bottom half of the handle to reduce some of the flare.
Or let me know if you think I should just trash it and remove myself from the knife modding world forever!
Here’s a crappie indoor shot of the knife in its most current state.
wG7fUZa.jpg

What happened with that hole at the very end?

Maybe take the hump off the top of the handle.

Its beyond fixing - send it to me for disposal.

Seriously, put some scales on that thing and make a sheath - its done.

or donate it to Hollywood in the name of (xyz)School of Fine Arts and they can use it as a Prison Shieve. LOL

Put some handles on it and keep the lanyard hole. There is no guard but you could incorporate a little flaring of the handles in the finger groove
area that would do it. I would use pins or blind cutler screws & epoxy. When shaping the handle work slow. Remember it's just one try and you'll likely want to change something on the next one. DM

Back