Looking for someone who can make a historical dagger with an inscription

IcyNoxx

Basic Member
I reached out to Tod at Tod's Workshop but haven't received a response so it might just not be a thing he does (the inscription that is). Other than him I'm not really familiar with other blacksmiths making historical daggers and I'm not well informed on the subject so I'm a bit wary of buying something that is not high quality simply because I might not be able to tell the difference. This is for a wedding present.

More specifically, ideally I'd like to get a Sica in a style would have been used by the Sicarii but if that is not on offer I could go for something else. I'd lean toward middle eastern but more than anything I want something high quality so if I need to I will absolutely go with something European.

I want the edge to be as sharp as the historical original it's being based on - not looking for a toy.

Would greatly appreciate any pointers from the community here as a newbie. Thanks!

Not a problem...... Makes sure your clear with what you want and that he draws up exactly what you want......

Don't settle.......Takes a few design images.and variation of that to get where you want to be.....

When you love what he has drawn up for you, set him free on it!!!πŸ˜‰......

Again, enjoy the process, its part of the fun.....Also if he'd video.some of the build for your blade that's a great tidbit down the road to have!!!!πŸ˜‰.......

He's a professional.πŸ‘Œ Your gonna love it......All of it.......Does nice leather work tooπŸ‘
Best of luck with this project............ And you too sir!.πŸ˜‰ hellize hellize

You beat me suggesting Hellize! One of the kindest makers I know of and also makes the most beautiful and usable daggers. Ou of curiosity, although English is not his mother language, his writing is impecable!
Thanks a lot, mate! :)
I assure you, that you don't want to hear me talk. My accent is horrible! πŸ˜…

Back