Looking for something specific, please help! Small, Keychain, CellPhone holder knife?

Dec 8, 2004
Hi all.

I remember seeing, at one point a knife company that made a very small fixed blade knife that attached to either a keychain or a cellphone holder, something of the like, and slipped around two of your fingers. They were specifically fitted to your hand, and I can't for the life of me remember what they were called!

Small. Fixed blade. Slips around index and middle fingers. Looks a little like a claw.

Can someone please help?!?

If not, can someone point me to a knife that will fill the similar purpose?


Question ... 7 minutes ... answer. If you're looking for something, this must be the place to find it! :D

(Nice going, Paul!)