Looking for the best shears/scissors

kai 7000 series, the best on the market. I have used them over 10 yrs daily at work and still on my first pair. not cheap but they last. Fiskars and wiss aren't even close to them
Agree totally. Kai scissors are excellent. Way superior to the Fiskars I’ve had.

Stale thread, but I love my Gingher shears. I have their large fabric shears, small craft scissors and smaller grooming scissors, and they're all smooth, tight and sharp. Spectacular cutters.
Edit: WERE smooth, tight and sharp. Wife trimmed some grass and weeds outside with the big ones. I'm sure they did a fabulous job. But they ain't as smooth as they once were! Bummer. I'll have to buy my OWN! Still stand by Gingher.

Last edited:
I've started searching for a really nice pair of scissors for my office, to be used for daily tasks mostly cutting paper and the like. But something I might enjoy using - like a nice knife. Don't really know where to look, figured you guys might. Any thoughts approeciated!

So did you find your really nice pair of scissors?

Otherwise, consider this Mcusta damascus model:

Mcusta-DDS-0170-D.jpg

OMG. If you want bad ass amazing scissors you need to check out Baryonyx scissors.

I just got them and am in awe. I feel like I could cut through anything. They just ooze quality. I think I need more, both for me and to give as gifts to those who are scissor blind.
Agreed. They're amazing. And they won't break the bank. They could cut it in half though! Thanks again FortyTwoBlades FortyTwoBlades !

Back