Looking to buy my first ZT

I have many Kershaw looking to buy a ZT.State laws are no bigger then 3.5 inches..My budget is 150.00 max prefer alittle less.Any ideas

I've got a 551 and love it, if you can find a 550 in that price range you might want to grab it, otherwise the 350 is right in the ballpark. do you care about A/O? flipper? My first ZT was the 350, it got me hooked on the company, they do it right. :thumbup:

0550 or 0350 would both be great knives and 0350 is definitely within the budget and the 0550 is on the line.

0350 was my first ZT. It's a good knife, but I don't carry it any more. The 0550 has become one of my favorite EDCs, with the 0560 close behind. I would say go for an 0550!

check out nates_knives here on the forums he's a great guy I do business with all the time, He might could get you a zt 550 within your budget

no problem buddy, just trying to let others know, and BTW all what 3 or 4 of the zts I've got from you have been flawless, so thank you!

I've got the 350 and it's really grown on me. Good, useful size, seems well built, easy to work with....

I would have to vote for the ZT 350, it has been my favorite knife since I bought it... well up until a few days ago when its big brother, ZT 303, moved in. :D But I think the ZT 350 is the best all around knife Ive ever had, its small, light, and slim enough that you can wear it all day everyday without issue, and its an amazing price. My personal favorite aspect is that it is available in StoneWash, which doesnt show as much wear and tear as other finishes. Good Luck!

Back