Lorlem- A WiP

I really love the look of that handle. It is nice to see a hybrid between the typical Kukri handle and a full tang.

Thanks Lorien for the WIP pictures of Salems forging and working on this special kurk.
Love his custom work and glad that he still has some of that vintage micarta left for a project he will do for me using an older pattern of his.

Wow! Incredible craftsmanship! I'd really like to see what this feels like in hand!

[video=youtube;kYme8d8vR3k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYme8d8vR3k[/video]

Yeah dude! That's awesome, thanks for posting that vid. Good to see you wreaking some havoc with it.

I'm havocing a great time!

Thanks for sharing I like it a lot.... about how much does it weigh?

Lorien great design and thanks for the video. Push for the CPK kukri! Salem Straub did a beautiful job but customs are a dark path I fear to tread as of yet... I have enough of an addiction to semi customs / productions as is... (I just checked out the Salem Starub web site and sort of wish I hadn't... nice stuff).

What is blade you are scout carrying there?

you should definitely talk with Salem about a knife. I really enjoyed working with him, he's a stand up guy and he does excellent work at a VERY fair price.

that's a CPK Field Knife

Back