1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Lost an old friend

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by BoozeFighter, Apr 29, 2018.

1. jbmonkey

jbmonkey Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 9, 2011
    feel for ya. lost my 110 nickel auto already. took it off my belt put it somewhere cant find it. pretty sure wife moved it but she denies it.:)

good news is theres a stag 55 out now at c&c. maybe time to make a new friend and start some new memories. if your old one pops up even better.

2. bucksway

bucksway Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 7, 2007
    I've only had one incident in my life where a knife saved me from at best a severe beating..That was when I was in the Navy in 1973. I had it in my shirt pocket fishing on a pier and as I bent over it fell right thru perfectly 2 deck boards into the water...
    I know that I will never, ever, get that one back. I still think about that one.

3. BoozeFighter

BoozeFighter

Jul 6, 2015
    The stories of long lost knives turning up after ages is giving me hope. One day , hopefully soon, my 055 might just pop up somewhere.