Photos "Lost Box" found....

Andy the Aussie

Platinum Member
Gold Member
....... so not really "lost" as such.....just packed away where I could not get to it easily....so all came out and got an oiling and fondle before getting repacked properly.

almost done with the oiling....and a few that will go back inside to the more available storage..:D

Hate to lose that box that's for sure, nice find. :thumbsup: I like your cleaning brush also. :thumbsup:

Very nice congrats. The bottom picture second knife from the bottom . Is that an ASH love the colour of the scales.

Very nice congrats. The bottom picture second knife from the bottom . Is that an ASH love the colour of the scales.
..... yes it is a CS ASH with hand shapped black canvas !!

Is that a HOG B8 with Tan Res C hiding up there?
...... no I think that one was a Scrapyard Chophouse.

How do you misplace a box like that?!
.......well you put it away....then have to move a bunch of other stuff into your workshop that goes infront of it and it takes you a year or more to move it all again.

Big Box!!
.....suprisingly not as big as you would thing !!! That said none of my larger Busses are in this one, they are in the inside chests.

When I read the title, my thoughts immediately went to one of the buried knives Jerry hid years back.

Nice box of knives though. I’m surprised to see the hand shaped Ash 1 in storage. I thought that was your favorite of the line.

It’s easy to pass a lot of time when you’ve got a bunch of Busses to fondle.

Nice box of knives though. I’m surprised to see the hand shaped Ash 1 in storage. I thought that was your favorite of the line
it is....this “storage” kind of accidental and I have hardly been out bush since 2018 (illness, work then ‘Rona) and when I have it has been a .32 ASH (with standard grips) with me. One of my other user .32s and that handshapped ASH came into the house so as to be handy for trips starting at the end of this month.

Cant stop looking at that SAR Rat..Love those. Man, I could put that to work..wouldn't even have to finish its shave..

Cant stop looking at that SAR Rat..Love those. Man, I could put that to work..wouldn't even have to finish its shave..
.....LOL.... it is actually a sharp little things that has shaved my arm and leg more than once. Not sure now where it came from but it already had an edge I just touched up a bit and it is very cutty now !!

I would love to find that box buried in storage. Super Jealous.

I can't wait for you to have a chance to get back out to the wilds. I love seeing all the pics.

Garth

Back