Lots Of Cool Stuff Coming!!!!!

If Busse does any re-release I would love the old spearpoint Active Duty and the battle Grade Boss Jack

Also crazy mystery handle options like for the TGLB last time was really a cool and fun offer

Last edited:
A jack hammer 6.5 on the same width and style as the jack hammer 10 would be nice, also a Busse version of the old wwii gi military m3 trench blade with the same style blade cut
Plus, remakes of :
Sjtac , sledge hammer, sarsquatch, Nark, and the 3B2 :) And a spear point, and Paul’s hatchet!

I absolutely couldn't have stated this one any better. Frank your spot on Brother. As much as I would like to see a Viking Warship, the above mentioned would be my priority. JH-6.5, oh be still my heart!!!

pmwc78

Gold Member
Well if this is gonna be a wishlist thread:

Take the Forsaken Battle Mistress, give it the Nuclear Meltdown treatment with full height convex grind. Call it the Nuclear Fallout Battle Mistress.

My pick: Mega KDSH in Infi or Sr77! Or any Infi tomahawk like Jacktheknifeguy said.

Last edited:

tinfoil hat timmy

Gold Member
Lots of INFI coming out of the Busse Combat Shop . . . . and literally TONS of SR-101 coming out of the Swamp and the Yard . . . :eek::eek:

Dumpster Dan and MaxRat have been going crazy as of late. So, buckle up gang! It's gonna be a wild ride!!! :eek::eek::eek::thumbsup::cool:

All killer cool. . . . . :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool::cool:

Let's Drink!!! :cool:

Jerry :D

Happy Easter everyone

lmcq784

Gold Member
Viking Warship - perhaps?

That would be awesome, especially if Boss Man gave it a Coffin or Regulator Res-C handle!

maybe to go with the last P&L Statement release, this one could be an April 15th release and be called Death & Taxes
Oh man that would be killer! But what would it be...

A hawkbill - as a scythe would be from the grim reaper? I wasn't around for the sus-! I would totally dig a good hawkbill!!

Death and Taxes... Also would be super cool if Busse came out with something for the urbanites/professionals or those who are office-bound and have dress-codes that don't allow for overt belt carry of a larger Busse.
Something I could really conceal behind (along) my belt or inside my wallet would be clutch!

ScoMa

Gold Member
e0PnBPA.png

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC