Love SOG Fixed Blades.

The whole SOG forum seems a little slow at the moment. It's a worry to me because I really love the SOG foxed fixed blades - the look of the 3 curves really has something about it.
In the past year I have used my SOG Seal 2000 as a general work knife. the only problem I got was a small ship in the blade as I hit a steel bar while removing the canvas and cloth covering from an old Green House. Smoothed it out. I have used that blade camping, splitting wood, whatever. Love it. I also have:
Seal Pup, Seal Pup elite, Seal Team (with no place of making, but have have been told by SOG that's it real, one of the earlier SOG Seal Teams), Tigershark, Tech Bowie, and more recently a Seiki Govt Agent. BUT WAIT, yesterday I got the SOG super-Bowie. I had sat off betting this for a while due to the cost, but jumped in after failing to find a single negative thing anywhere about it. Love it.
So I am a SOG fan. How about the company start to put more of there knives into the walking dead, some have appeared and I put posts into the TV Appearances forum. Come on SOG, start to bring back the Bowies again.

I like their hollow ground Bowies as well, especially the Super Bowie. They always try to do something special, like the removable handguard on the later Tigershark...

I also liked their old Desert Dagger, if not the cheap recent versions...

I have their Fatcat, and, besides re-bevelling the recurve, there is nothing wrong with it...

Off-beat yet functional seems to be a theme with them...

Gaston

Try this mod on your Super Bowie handle. It transformed the knife for me.

aWpF5hy.jpg

8GVqRnL.jpg

Back