Loveless on Steroids and a Clay Style Skinner

TK Steingass

Knifemaker - Buckeye
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Greetings all:

Here's a couple I finished recently - the hunter is my version of the Loveless Drop Point Hunter - the blade is 1/4" wider and 1/8" longer in OAL than the original with a little less belly - stabilized English Walnut. I made this design to fit my big meat hooks and it's the design I carry in the woods during deer season. The skinner is my take on the Wayne Clay Alaska Safari Skinner in stabilized spalted maple. Both are mirror finish CPM-154. All comments welcome.

V/R,

TK
LOS.jpg LOS-2.jpg Clay.jpg Clay-Sheath.jpg

I Like em Both,Very well Made as usual and Great Job on the Sheaths Too!!
I'm A little bit partial on the Spalted Maple, It looks Deep.

I like them both as well, the skinner is super sweet. Great job.

Very nice job TK, I think I like the spalted maple a little better as well.

That's a stunning knife. The craftsmanship and attention to detail appear to be nothing short of first rate.

Hell, TK your sheaths are even looking good. You may have a future in this knife and sheath thing.:cool:

Hell, TK your sheaths are even looking good. You may have a future in this knife and sheath thing.:cool:

Thanks Paul - damn right the sheath work better look good - those are $2700 Cobra 4 stitches :eek:

I know you are still playing catch-up but am curious if you have any thoughts on when you might open your books again?...

Cheers/bg

I know you are still playing catch-up but am curious if you have any thoughts on when you might open your books again?...

Cheers/bg

I'm not sure I'm going to be taking orders in the future - the jury is out :)

Back