Loveless Style Piker

TK Steingass

Knifemaker - Buckeye
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Piker.jpg Greetings All:

I've never posted one of these before so I thought I'd share. The client specified blue mammoth ivory for this build. I received this very nicely colored set of scales from Mark & Angel Knapp. This one is made out of .175" thick CPM-154 in order to get more dramatic hollow grinds and tapered tang than the typical .125" thick builds. 7 3/8" OAL 2 3/4" BL with red liners. All comments welcome.

V/R,

TK

Last edited:
A handsome devil, TK, with your typically beautiful deep hollow grinds.

Very nice looking knife, those blue mammoth scales are sweet.

Thanks for the kind feedback fellas. :)

Stunning! Love the grinds, and handle choice really compliments the high polish blade.

Stunning! Love the grinds, and handle choice really compliments the high polish blade.

Thank you! I've got a Piker/Randall matched pair sitting on my workbench waiting for some musk ox pants. This set will go to Jim Cooper for photography.

Looks nice I can just imagine taking the hide off a nice buck with that beauty. Well done Tim but like usual all your knives seem to come out looking sweet.

Looks nice I can just imagine taking the hide off a nice buck with that beauty. Well done Tim but like usual all your knives seem to come out looking sweet.

Tx a bunch Doug - always a a pleasure

Very nice looking knife, I really LIKE this one.

Back