1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 33 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Boker Urban Trapper 732 , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Loving the taste of lemonade!

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by Old Hunter, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Old Hunter

Old Hunter Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2012
    Missed out on the Betsy Ross Flag handled Buck 105 (like other folks did) - my advice was to pursue one of the many fine Buck Knives floating around out there. What did I find online today? Nothing but an old NIB Buck 118, my favorite Buck fixed blade knife in my favorite blade steel (440C). Should be here by mid-week - glad I still had some money in my pocket! Sellers picture. OH

[​IMG]

KarlG, pjsjr, jmh33 and 12 others like this.
  2. David Martin

David Martin Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 7, 2008
    OH, way to go! Spacers look like a 2 & 2. I like 440C steel as well. DM

KarlG and Old Hunter like this.
  3. garddogg56

garddogg56

Jan 9, 2012
    Nice OH.

Old Hunter likes this.
  4. BuckShack

BuckShack Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 19, 2015
    It's good to take ones own advice :thumbsup: Nice find. Certainly a better steel, a better box and I'll go out on a limb and say a better sheath too. A little Betsy Ross flag in the background would complete the picture :D

Old Hunter likes this.
  5. eveled

eveled Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 11, 2016
    I made lemonade too. I found two cherrywood 212’s. To spend my BOM money on.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    bucksway and Old Hunter like this.
  6. Old Hunter

Old Hunter Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2012
    Nice idea. I don’t have a Betsy Ross flag but I do have a Bennington flag I won at an NRA auction years ago. When the 118 arrives I’ll figure something out for a photo. OH

jbmonkey and BuckShack like this.