Lucile - big,rustical style bowie - wild damascus, forged patina, turkish walnut - PM

Petr Melicharek

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi everyone :)

Due to a very long waiting time, more than a year ago, I stopped taking orders on a "simpler" knives or the knives with classic "simpler" damascus. The intention was to make this type of knife for direct sale and not to take orders. It took me quite while to get through the accumulated orders, but finally I got it :) And here is the first knife for direct sale after a few years :) So hopefully you will like it :) If you are interested please contact me on my FB or send me an email on ......................... mel-ji@seznam.cz

From now on I will make some knives for direct sale after every few finished custom orders .. so stay tuned !! Petr

:thumbsup: edit : The knife is SOLD ... Thanks everyone :) :thumbsup:

LUCILE

Blade - Damascus steel 1,2842 (O2) + 75ni8 Uddeholm (15N20)
Guard- patinated mild steel , bone .
Handle - Turquish walnut
Average length - 37 cm (approx- 14,5 inches) , blade - 22 cm (approx- 8,7 inches).
Blade width at widest point 51mm (approx 2 inches )mm , blade thickness max 5,6mm (0,220 inches)
A-lucile_(1).jpg

A-lucile_(2).jpg

A-lucile_(3a).jpg

A-lucile_(4).jpg

A-lucile_(6).jpg

A-lucile_(7).jpg

A-lucile_(8).jpg

A-lucile_(9).jpg

A-lucile_(10).jpg

A-lucile_(11).jpg

A-lucile_(12).jpg

A-lucile_(13).jpg

Last edited:
Great looking ensemble and a nice contrast from the very ‘dark’ knives....they are always superb but it’s nice to see something different come from you and your shop. :cool:

Beautiful! I'm gonna have to sell some stuff, what a nice knife, I can't wait to see more of your knives for sale around here.

Thank you very much guys for all the nice words ! :) The knife is already sold :) "See you " with a next one ! Petr

Hi everyone :)

Due to a very long waiting time, more than a year ago, I stopped taking orders on a "simpler" knives or the knives with classic "simpler" damascus. The intention was to make this type of knife for direct sale and not to take orders. It took me quite while to get through the accumulated orders, but finally I got it :) And here is the first knife for direct sale after a few years :) So hopefully you will like it :) If you are interested please contact me on my FB or send me an email on ......................... mel-ji@seznam.cz

From now on I will make some knives for direct sale after every few finished custom orders .. so stay tuned !! Petr

:thumbsup: edit : The knife is SOLD ... Thanks everyone :) :thumbsup:

LUCILE

Blade - Damascus steel 1,2842 (O2) + 75ni8 Uddeholm (15N20)
Guard- patinated mild steel , bone .
Handle - Turquish walnut
Average length - 37 cm (approx- 14,5 inches) , blade - 22 cm (approx- 8,7 inches).
Blade width at widest point 51mm (approx 2 inches )mm , blade thickness max 5,6mm (0,220 inches)
A-lucile_(1).jpg

A-lucile_(2).jpg

A-lucile_(3a).jpg

A-lucile_(4).jpg

A-lucile_(6).jpg

A-lucile_(7).jpg

A-lucile_(8).jpg

A-lucile_(9).jpg

A-lucile_(10).jpg

A-lucile_(11).jpg

A-lucile_(12).jpg

A-lucile_(13).jpg