Lum "Chinese" Folder pics

I got to play with this one briefly on the last day of the Blade Show.

Spyderco-LumChinese.jpg

Spyderco-LumChinese-clipside.jpg

So many nice knives! So few pockets!
smile.gif

------------------
- JKM
www.chaicutlery.com
AKTI Member # SA00001

Oh my, that is sooooo beautiful. It has been a long time coming but the final result is worth every minute. I can't wait to get my grubby mits on one
smile.gif

------------------
Clay

Don't worry that the world might end tomorrow....in Australia it's tomorrow already.

And features such technicalities as: eccentric pivot, offset arc ramp on the tang, nested liner, VG-10 stainless, Almite scales.

sal

I like the shape, the color and the clip. These uniform trousers have 11 pockets!
biggrin.gif

Ben

------------------
"If you're upside down and burning, you probably went too fast."

Sal,

Can we set up some sort of direct deposit with 1st National Bank of Golden?
smile.gif

That is one nice looking blade. Might be buying two..
"I can't believe you bought another knife!"
"I got you one too!"
"awwwww."

And features such technicalities as: eccentric pivot, offset arc ramp on the tang, nested liner, VG-10 stainless, Almite scales.
Spyderco rules, OK
cool.gif

------------------
Clay

Don't worry that the world might end tomorrow....in Australia it's tomorrow already.

[This message has been edited by Clay Kesting (edited 06-06-2000).]

That's elegant.
cool.gif

------------------
Paul Neubauer
prn@bsu.edu
If the odds are a million to one against something occurring, chances are 50-50 it will.

YES!!!

------------------
Buck Collectors Club Member # 572
Dedicated ELU
Talonite fan
Knifeknut(just ask my wife)

Thanx for the kind words. It is beautiful. Both Bob Lum & the maker should be proud. I know we are.

Ewok - We couldn't get the "bat" to stick to the Almite. Sorry.

sal

Thanks Sal and thanks James!

Too Cool for words, definitely have this on
my list of wanna stuff!

G2

Sal,

Any ideas on an approximate shipping date? I think I have my Christmas present picked out
smile.gif

Is there room for a bat etching on the right side of the blade? Marking Methods in Southern California makes nice crisp stencils for electro-chemical etching. A DC etch removes metal, so the design won't wear off.

------------------
- JKM
www.chaicutlery.com
AKTI Member # SA00001

James - We'll have to discuss that with Bob after he sees it. The piece came in the day before We left for the Show so he hasn't seen it (unless he's lurking).

sal

I think I've said on the forums recently that after buying a sebenza, I haven't been interested in folders. BUT...this one definitely has my attention! Beautiful knife! How long is the blade?

------------------
Hoodoo

And so, to all outdoor folks, the knife is
the most important item of equipment.

Ellsworth Jaeger - Wildwood Wisdom

Back