Lunar Landing

OK, I placed my order for the new Lunar Landing last week.
When is it gonna get here already?
Any idea when these will start to ship?

It states approximately 6 months on the site. I think it's very unlikely you'll get a more accurate date for a good while yet.

Oh and I meant to add. I ordered one too. The first new CR I've ordered so I feel your pain;)

It was July 21 50 years ago when that footprint was made on the moon. It's very possible we will have our Lunar Landing CGG Sebenza's about the same time in July.

Adam, easy for you to say. What am I gonna use to cut things with until it arrives?
Better buy another...

Last year it was spring/summer when the new CGG started hitting dealer sites. Dealer sites actually had them before CRK was shipping them out.

It took me a little while to warm up to it, honestly. I haven’t been bitten too hard by the CGG or UG bug yet, but over time I’ve found myself going back to the website to check out the Lunar Landing. Finally decided to order one.

My first CGG will commemorate the first moon landing! Now the wait begins.....;)

For most CRK's their lead times are pretty accurate. When a new model, inlay or CGG comes out though it can be a little early. All depends. My impinda was right on time, but my tanto inkosi only took two months against a 4 month estimate. Dealers will get them first.

I think it would be pretty cool to have a birthcard with a July 2019 date on it, just to mark the true 50-year anniversary. I wouldn’t mind waiting for that. Of course, I say that now, but I know I’ll start getting antsy when I start seeing them pop up on the dealer sites. :)

I think it would be pretty cool to have a birthcard with a July 2019 date on it, just to mark the true 50-year anniversary. I wouldn’t mind waiting for that. Of course, I say that now, but I know I’ll start getting antsy when I start seeing them pop up on the dealer sites. :)

As I was reading the first half of the statement, I was thinking the second part myself. :D :D :D :D

I'm in. It's gonna be my first CGG as well.

It'll go great with my Speedy:

As for the lead time, so long as it's sometime in 2019, I'm good. ;-)

Regards,
Adam

Silver Snoopy, you do not see one of these on Bladeforums to often. Nice watch

Back