M 43 & Esp

The girls went shopping and the computer is mine!!! Well fellows, now I know why I couldn't sleep and why I was up on the computer last night. I had a sixth sense or what some refer to ESP. Yes it arrived 10 minutes ago. My M43, to sumit up, WOW! What a BEAUTY.

So while I was waiting my turn at the computer, I dug my ??? oh yea, cold steel ATC. Head to head test on my neighbors bushes, my small big tree....... Hands down winner the HI M43. The balance is so much better. I used that generic one first, and then my M43. First whack I hurt my wrist it cut so clean, no hacking 3, 4 times as with the ?? I already forgot what it was called. Second cut not so much energy, one slice gone. I finally got the knack. Little chops and presto my "lite saber" is clean through. I can only imagine what my "little darling" could do to a bad guy. I hope I never find out!

One question, high long will the chrome plating stay on?:rolleyes:

Thanks for report from the field. M43 has turned out to be quite popular -- I think it's the chrome plating.

M43!!
Bill, ummm, WE have a SMALL problem!!:( YOU were NOT going to put ANY M43's up while I was in the hospital!! NOW YOU SELL THEM TO... TO "EVERYONE!! I thought I had the market cornered,NOW EVEN ROG WILL GET ONE!!
jim

Originally posted by Bill Martino
M43 has turned out to be quite popular -- I think it's the chrome plating.

Can I order one with fins and racing-stripes, too?

S.

Back