M7. New LionSteel fixed blade

My M7 has been delivered just now ....5 days from Italy to South Africa.

Love it ..... was amazing dealing with you.

Kind regards

Aubrey

Last edited:
I friend of mine had his M7 come in today, and it's now on my short list. Got to handle it for awhile, very very impressed with the handle fit and finish, and the sheath was spectacular. The blade thickness was impressive also. Great grind too, looks really good.

I'm on it.

I friend of mine had his M7 come in today, and it's now on my short list. Got to handle it for awhile, very very impressed with the handle fit and finish, and the sheath was spectacular. The blade thickness was impressive also. Great grind too, looks really good.

I'm on it.

dishcore - Is the spine rounded? It looks that way in the pictures.

A couple of videos on the LionSteel M7:

[video=youtube_share;M6oByAfC4Uk]http://youtu.be/M6oByAfC4Uk[/video]
[video=youtube_share;f4f8LJYHX9o]http://youtu.be/f4f8LJYHX9o[/video]

I just placed my order for a M7! Cannot wait for it to arrive. :thumbup::)

Didn't have to wait until Friday, tax refund came today. It'll be here Saturday now...

Who hoo! New knife!

But it can do things the other 52 can not. Like, you know, cut stuff. :D

I may have to get one of these. It looks like a well rounded package.

Mine arrived today. VERY IMPRESSIVE. A thing of beauty, actually. And large. And shiny!

I'll say this: the ergonomics when choking up on the handle and using the choil is absolutely amazing. For such a large knife, it feels like you are squeezing mud in your grip it fits so well.

Great job, Gianni. Worth every penny.

I noticed something curious on another thread, which has been closed, concerning the Lionsteel M7 and KR Legion. Though similar in some ways, LS uses the Sleipner hardened quite a bit harder than NR. Is there a reason why? Just curious. Thanks.

I noticed something curious on another thread, which has been closed, concerning the Lionsteel M7 and KR Legion. Though similar in some ways, LS uses the Sleipner hardened quite a bit harder than NR. Is there a reason why? Just curious. Thanks.

How much harder?

I am the designer of two knives. I also developed the heat treatment for both.
The hardness is the same. It's little more than 60. Changes the way to publish data between companies.

Back