MACHAX! Mod

Jonny1280

Where’s the beer?
I recently left BeckerWest with a new Machax. It didn’t stay new for long. I stripped the coating with Klean Strip. Spayed a decent bit and waited about 20-30 minutes. A razor blade and 10 minutes later she was stripped and ready to rock.
Took out the good ol’ HF 1x30 and proceeded to de-angle my Machax. Turned out pretty good so I then put a nice high convex on her. Fisked it. Fisked it real good. I left the belly just a slight bit lower, hopefully leaving a bit more splitting power while chopping.
I’m pretty happy with the results. More ascetically pleasing to my eye while the convex definitely aids in chopping ability. (If you haven’t put a convex edge on your Machax, I highly recommend it. Turns it into a whole new tool.)
Gotta go...a baby possum just ran into my garage and is under my toolbox...

G7Q0pSa.jpg

vocU7st.jpg

*update...the baby possum has left the garage...

I recently left BeckerWest with a new Machax. It didn’t stay new for long. I stripped the coating with Klean Strip. Spayed a decent bit and waited about 20-30 minutes. A razor blade and 10 minutes later she was stripped and ready to rock.
Took out the good ol’ HF 1x30 and proceeded to de-angle my Machax. Turned out pretty good so I then put a nice high convex on her. Fisked it. Fisked it real good. I left the belly just a slight bit lower, hopefully leaving a bit more splitting power while chopping.
I’m pretty happy with the results. More ascetically pleasing to my eye while the convex definitely aids in chopping ability. (If you haven’t put a convex edge on your Machax, I highly recommend it. Turns it into a whole new tool.)

G7Q0pSa.jpg

vocU7st.jpg

Nice work :thumbsup: looks Great :thumbsup::thumbsup:

oh. ah.

that's a BK4...

that is NOT a MachAx.

sorry about that :D

it's a nice BK4 for all that though.

the MachAx has not been produced since Camillus made this thing.... and enumerated it as the BK4

you'll have to goto before Camillus. when they had names and not Numbers.

and that's the facts.

Jack :D

G7Q0pSa.jpg

vocU7st.jpg

sexy, I've gotta Natti machaxe that needs that done to it.

Back