1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Machete List Done on Friday!!!

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    OK guys. I will be finished with every machete on the list as of Friday! Hurray. If you are on the list and have not recieved your machetes, it is time to pay. I will be able to start shipping by Friday, and finishing by Monday.

Please send your payment to: fiddlebackpayments at att dot net

VERY IMPORTANT: It is imperative that you describe this transaction in your payment notes at paypal! It can take an hour to track down who is supposed to get what, and incorrect shipment has happened due to my detectivework in this area not succeeding. So, if there is no payment notes, I will refund your payment!!! If you forget, then please expect a refund. A note telling me what is going on will not do with a shipment of this size, and I need this to go smoothly.

I need your name, your forum name, your shipping address, and most importantly a description of what you've bought!!!! If you have bought before and are due the free 4th machete, then please put this in the payment message as well!!!

I cannot wait to get these into y'alls hands! This is very exciting for me. Thank you for your support!

2. J. Oeser

J. Oeser

May 13, 2009
    Man, I wish my name was on that list.

Hey Andy, is there a back up list in case one falls through?:)

3. Fiddleback

Oct 19, 2005
    No there isn't, but if there are extras, they'll get listed here and in the exchange next week.

4. Stratmeister

Stratmeister

Feb 6, 2009
    And if you can get one, do it! I have a 12" and a 16" and use them all the time cutting bananas, pruning palms, whacking bamboo, cutting undergrowth of all kinds. The handles are comfortable and with a lanyard you can get grips that will keep you working for a long time without hand fatigue. Just keep it clean and oiled after use, I expect mine to last a long time. A magician I tell you...;)

5. atcgriffin

atcgriffin

Sep 25, 2008
    money sent

6. J. Oeser

J. Oeser

May 13, 2009
    I will be eyeing the exchange. ;)

7. HornyToad

HornyToad

May 2, 2008
    $110 PayPal sent for 18" natural and 12" OD (3rd and 4th machete).

8. mildot326

mildot326

Jan 2, 2007
    Email sent

9. Skrapmetal

Skrapmetal Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 13, 2009
    You guys are gonna love 'em. I gave my brother and a good friend each one of the four I purchased, and they're all getting lots of use. Nothing but good things to say about them from any of us.

10. Blaid

Blaid Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Andy, I have paid for 2, received 1 (I know the other is coming) but my question is this: I am supposed to get 2 more 12" machetes. Do I need to send you $100 plus what for shipping...$20 for the both of them? Please help...

11. Fiddleback

Oct 19, 2005
    Hi Blaid. Send me $110. That will do it.

12. Blaid

Dec 28, 2008
    Roger that! Thanks

13. Blaid

Dec 28, 2008
    Payment sent for 2 12" machetes. 1 in OD Green and 1 in Natural.

14. Blaid

Dec 28, 2008
    Oh bummer, I forgot to include a description with the payment. Sorry Andy.

15. m1958dh

m1958dh

Apr 29, 2011
    Payment sent via paypal by m58dh (Michael Hopkins) for a 12" OD machete 06-29-11.

16. Fiddleback

Oct 19, 2005
    All machetes are done! Come and get em.

17. J. Oeser

J. Oeser

May 13, 2009
    Crossing my fingers for leftovers. :)

18. Fiddleback

Oct 19, 2005
    I wouldn't worry. I just tried to PM 5 guys from the list, and 5/5 were not accepting PM's.

19. RussMo

RussMo

Apr 1, 2007
    Andy,

Just sent payment for 1ea, 18" w/Blk Micarta gripst!!!

20. markisharp

markisharp

Jul 24, 2010
    Hey Andy, Im having some funds trouble at the moment (wife) any chance I could pay you Friday the 8th before you ship mine off to another lucky person? If not thanks anyway! My email is beekmancm at yahoo dot com if you need to contact me.