Mad Maxx OMEGA, custom 4 inch m390 damascus + san mai

Madd Maxx 4 Inch OMEGA, Chad Nichols stainless steel damascus frame, M390 core with san mai Chad Nichols blade, assisted open, fire colored hardware, complete custom build. D-2 Dagger blade shape.

295svp3.jpg

2nvs4rb.jpg

4l55z6.jpg

2iivh9h.jpg

I actually like this one more than the last custom gunhammer with the LSCF inlay and Mokuti handle. I think damascus really goes well with symmetry, and the milling on the handle compliments the damascus pattern nicely.

Just saw this on Darrel's Facebook page -- totally amazing piece! :thumbup:

When I called Darrel today about my custom, he mentioned he had something going up on the website soon. This must be it!

The all-damascus pattern really does it for me. Another great piece from DDR!

Cause you're Gecko45, sneaking up on a bad guy who's trying to terrorize your mall, and you don't want him to see the glint on your steel and realize you're coming?

That is totally wicked/ Love the texture pattern on the handle!

So does the san mai damascus go all the way to the edge in some places? I'm asuming that would mean the whole edge isn't m390 then? I feel like I'm missing something, but I'm no expert on san mai or damascus.

So does the san mai damascus go all the way to the edge in some places? I'm asuming that would mean the whole edge isn't m390 then? I feel like I'm missing something, but I'm no expert on san mai or damascus.

If I am not mistaken, you have 3 layers. The two outer layers are the damascus, while the middle layer is m390. The m390 goes the full length of the edge.

Back