1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Made a sheath for my Backwoods DIY

Discussion in 'Backwoods & KFU Custom Handmade Knives' started by bonafide, Jan 12, 2014.

1. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    Not to leave out one of Bill's well made DIY blades I have .. this is my 2nd 'stacked' sheath. Turned out pretty nice. There's some flaws, but I'm probably over critical because I wanted perfection.

Before you ask about "Jou'Fuu" .. it's an inside joke with some friends .. and the I thought the sheath was too nice not to maker mark.

[​IMG]

2. ac700wildcat

ac700wildcat

May 24, 2011
    Nice work!

3. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    Thanks man. The total package is one of my favs.

4. mykel m

mykel m Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2009
    You did the handle & sheath?Sweet man.

5. bonafide

Jul 20, 2013
    Yeah. Every now and then Bill offers some blade blanks. I was lucky enough to be online once when he did .. as they usually dont last long. :)

This one in particular, makes my buddies envious. Pics dont do it justice. Most civil servants cant afford a custom made knife/sheath - so I feel very lucky that I can somewhat make my own.

6. vhram

vhram

Aug 30, 2002
    Very nice work !