Magnum Ang Khola for 3/26

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Beautifully done 25 inch 64 ounce Magnum Ang Khola by Kumar. Red and gray color satisal wood handle. One more addition to your ever-growing collection at $495.

5O4iIVg.jpg

uJkRfFd.jpg

K8ASZw9.jpg

vPSwl0Z.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

I have handled a 22 inch Ang Khola. I believe it was made by Tirtha Kami (Beer Mug kami mark). Def a knife for a two hand hold. It was gorgeous. Wonderfully made. My mind severely miscalculated the scale of it. Big difference from looking at pictures to actually handling it. The balance and weight was too much for me personally. That is not a negative! We all have our personal preferences, and specs, and tasks at hand. My lesson: Now I know that my sweet spot is somewhere in the 15, 17 1/2, 18 inch size, and 23, 28, 30 ounce weight class.

This is torture I say! How long do I gotta look at such beautiful thing this time! Too long thats how long. Somebody snag it quick!

You can certainly ask Yangdu about a short term layaway plan. She's # 1 and making people happy.

You can certainly ask Yangdu about a short term layaway plan. She's # 1 and making people happy.
Bad part is i talked to her today about my ganga ram issue since i have some dental work i need done. Now im trying to decide what to do. Idk i want it.. but prob shouldn't.

Last edited:
I have a whole wall full of knives I wanted and probably shouldn't have. I wouldn't change a thing myself. Course I don't have many teeth left neither. I subscribe to the when they hurt yank em theory.
Only missing a couple on the bottom but not many left on top.

... I subscribe to the when they hurt yank em theory.
Yep I got way more knives than I do teeth. Prolly gonna stay that way too!
Guitars are a problem for me too 'cept now I dumpster dive for parts and make them myself so thats good. I can only afford three strings but maybe if my tax return has anything left on it Ill build me a four string...then someday maybe 4 1/2 string banjo:D I might need Docs help for that one tho.

Must stop staring at it..... Some one buy it and trade me for my tibetian long sword!

Last edited:
What? Still no sell?? If I didn’t already have a Magnum CAK, this would be gone!! This is a true rare beauty!

Back