• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Magnum Mania

Guyon

Biscuit Whisperer
Super Mod
Just can't seem to dodge these Magnum Camps...

Magnums2.jpg

Damn! Nice set! I always liked that design! But they are currently out of production now aren't they?

Well, if Ethan takes his name elsewhere, one can always hope for a new production run. But yes, the Blackjack Magnum and the Camillus BK-5 are no longer produced.

Hey, Guyon?! What's the story with the two on the bottom? A hole and a convex edge? Is that what the Magnum camps looked like from Blackjack?

Cool!

Hey, Guyon?! What's the story with the two on the bottom? A hole and a convex edge? Is that what the Magnum camps looked like from Blackjack?

Cool!

Those are indeed Blackjack Becker Magnum Camps.

The hole is functional. The sheaths utilize a snapped keeper strap with a (looks like bronze) pin that goes through the sheath, the hole in the knife, and ends flush with the other side of the sheath. The pin keeps the knife from going anywhere until you unsnap that strap and pull the pin out. When I get a chance, I'll take a pic of the sheath. Pretty cool actually.

It's all sort of a fog. Durn things just seem to follow me home. :D

heh. you with the magnum camp, me with the machax. i think i have 5 different varieties now, not counting potential duplicates.

if you can't get a machax, the patrol machete ain't bad, but i actually know that valiant sells something that looks nearly exactly like a machax, except it's damascus! :) woo woo. save that for a rainy day :)

one day, i'll have one of everything! hahahahhahah.

bladite

Back