Mail this morning

Well, I got into the office this morning, and lo and behold, there is a package waiting on my desk. Wondering what it could be, I checked the return address. It took me a second to realize that KAI International meant it was the toys I had been waiting for. I quickly ripped it open and found a Kershaw chive, scallion, and CB leek. The first two were straight out replacements for damaged knives I had picked up in trades and other deals for things. The third had cost me a whopping $30 to upgrade from a leek I had gotten a few years back as a freebie because the tip was snapped off about 3/4 of an inch back. $30 for a new D2 composite bladed leek. You just can't beat that. What a great way to start the day. Great customer service.

-Mb

Congratulations from me, too! I love opening knife packages, always makes me very excited:D

Awesome :) The Kershaw folk are great.

You're going to love that Leek CB :D

I don't know. I have more knives than my wife has shoes... I like the leek, but I don't know if it will replace my regular scallion as my EDC. The blade length on the scallion is short enough that I can carry it everywhere in the state except court houses. I like being able to reverse the placement of the pocket clip and all, and I like the blade on the leek. But using the other one is just so ingrained. I can get it out, take the safety off, and have it open without thinking. Of course I could always just carry 2 knives...

-Mb

nice...i personally wasn't too happy with my 1660CB, but hey, thats just me

Back