Major Updates!!! Please Read...

Hi All...

First off, let me apologize for not being able to deliver on the updates to Variant HQ and on the Bolo Project as yet....

Let me surprise you with a fundamental reason why....within the past 48 hours, the Busse Team met for a major meeting...the primary topic was the new bolo inspired tactical knife, which is going to BLOW THE DOORS
eek.gif
off of everyone's expectations!!!

I WILL be posting a detailed and informative treatise later today...must sleep now...but in short, this knife is so feature packed, sexy, and high performance, that the project scope has broadened to accommodate an order influx of what will be the most desired large fixed blade in the Busse Combat Knife line!!!!

Later today, I will also be initiating a name contest for this knife so start warming up those creative minds!!! Don't post responses here....wait for the thread!!!

Other updates I would like to make include the widely anticipated delivery on the E line, which my friend Strabs has mentioned on another thread....YES, I am orienting a major shipment of all the models at once so the earth will shake from Nuclear deliveries around the globe. None have shipped yet, so don't worry...you will be the first. I plan to ship next week and continue the long process of finalizing all of the billing for all the models...thank you for your support on this....

My hope is that folks will sound off here on the forums when their knives arrive like all the countries around the world did when Y2K rolled around the clock
smile.gif
All we need are virtual fireworks!!!

Thanks for your patience and support...I am still responding to voluminous e-mails and will have my inbox cleaned tomorrow.

In Service, I remain,

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Fax: 1-201-493-2039
Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.

Custom Variant HeadQuarters http://home.earthlink.net/~gregrnamin/andy/sharper.htm

Sharper Instinct Website www.sharperinstinct.com

I'm ready for the BIG BOOM!

We have had time to think about this.
What is the first thing you are going to cut with your new E-Model?

First; I will see if it can shave(it better)
smile.gif

Then into the woods to make a primitive spear.

See you on the Trail!

------------------
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on,
I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Back