Major walnut crotch recurve tanto

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops...I read Gnarly's post and thought you guys were taking a trip to see Aldo in NJ. Guess i Should have read all of the posts before posting :D

Gnarly...couldn't have said it better my self

Last edited:
Sorry, Busy day yesterday (and today). It is AWESOME! As you know, I have no safe queens. They are all users. If somebody wants a knife I've owned before or after I'm dead, they will just have to deal with the fact that I used it first. (Of course, this excludes knives that I purposely buy as gifts at the outset). I should have heeded IMW's warning a bit closer. My new Grail drew first blood last night and, appropriately, it was my own. The grail has now been christened. No worries though, Bill, I am just stunned that you could take a chunk of wood and a hunk of metal and turn them into this most exquisite Functional Art. Not only am I not going to use this item against you, but I echo Gnarly's invitation for you to join us at Hinderer's. I am flying into Canton/Akron Airport. If you are on the way from there to Wooster, I will be happy to pick you up. If not, I am certain other members of our motley crew will be happy to do so. Just FYI, Rick is offering a 2 day TDI knife defense course (supposed to be very good). If you are interested, you should contact them ASAP as it may already be full (cost is $350). Let me know, and I will give you the contact info. Even if not taking the class, they are asking people to pre-register, just so they know for how many to provide. Thank you again for my new favorite!

I wont be attending, i have work to do! Im on the southern tip of ohio, i border wva and ky im 20 mins from either state im glad you liked the knife! Enjoy, bests bill

Well, if you're that close to Gnarly, I doubt he'll be letting you off that easily.

Working out the details now,tower2...he'll have too daym much fun to press kidnapping charges.To our esteemed member coming from Nawth Carolina,same goes for Chris KFU when you swing thru Knoxville....Now: back to radio silence!:cool:

Sorry, Busy day yesterday (and today). It is AWESOME! As you know, I have no safe queens. They are all users. If somebody wants a knife I've owned before or after I'm dead, they will just have to deal with the fact that I used it first. (Of course, this excludes knives that I purposely buy as gifts at the outset). I should have heeded IMW's warning a bit closer. My new Grail drew first blood last night and, appropriately, it was my own. The grail has now been christened. No worries though, Bill, I am just stunned that you could take a chunk of wood and a hunk of metal and turn them into this most exquisite Functional Art. Not only am I not going to use this item against you, but I echo Gnarly's invitation for you to join us at Hinderer's. I am flying into Canton/Akron Airport. If you are on the way from there to Wooster, I will be happy to pick you up. If not, I am certain other members of our motley crew will be happy to do so. Just FYI, Rick is offering a 2 day TDI knife defense course (supposed to be very good). If you are interested, you should contact them ASAP as it may already be full (cost is $350). Let me know, and I will give you the contact info. Even if not taking the class, they are asking people to pre-register, just so they know for how many to provide. Thank you again for my new favorite!

It's like my daddy used to tell me-" a dull knife is gonna hurt when it cuts you because its tearing more than cutting. You won't know a sharp has cut you
till you see the blood".

It's like my daddy used to tell me-" a dull knife is gonna hurt when it cuts you because its tearing more than cutting. You won't know a sharp has cut you
till you see the blood".

He was a wise man! and I totally agree.
My Dad useta say,"A dull axe or hatchet is more dangerous than a sharp 'un,boys....more likely to glance off something & hurt you bad."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back