1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Recommendation? Makers mark source.

Discussion in 'Shop Talk - BladeSmith Questions and Answers' started by Travis Talboys, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Travis Talboys

Travis Talboys

Oct 30, 2018
    I'm looking for someone who makes makers mark stencils. I am having trouble finding a source that will be willing to produce my design without adding their personal opinions. If anyone knows of someone, or can produce stencils yourself, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Travis

2. ron_m80

ron_m80 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 1, 2009
    I thought I liked my "mark", until I showed my work to Patricia at International Marking Group. I liked my stencils she created more than my original idea.

3. J. Keeton

J. Keeton Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 15, 2005
    TUS as done great by me:

Jan Daermann
    T.U.S. Technologies, Inc.
    127 W. Rodney French Blvd
    New Bedford, MA 02744
    www.tustech.com

4. kmf600

kmf600

Jul 2, 2018