Man...what have I done!

I am at Lowes garden area right...and I have to replace one tree that was killed when they built my building....
My wife picks a nice cherry tree and then it happens.

I allow her to buy 2 pink rose bushes and put them on either side of the door to my knife shop! What have I done? :D PINK ROSES????!!!!!:grumpy:

She says there my I'm sorry bushes....when I f'ed up I can go out to the shop for a while and when I come back in I can bring her flowers :D Pretty smart gal huh?

I got a flower bush by my front door. It's purty.

(brian is still a pansy though) :D

You'll be wearing a flowered apron out in the shop before long. Better set the ground rules quick B~ :)

Join the He-man woman haters club , before its too late.

HEll...I have on open toed shoes too!!! I need to go back to sleep and start today over :D :confused: :eek: :p

You Guys are hilarious!
I'm sitting here laughing like a fool!
By the way, if you really don't want the roses, have someone like me take care of them for you....My limited successes in gardening stop once you get beyond tomatoes, peppers, onions, and radishes. My wife will let me turn over the dirt for flowers to be planted, with proper instructions provided, but that is as close as I can get to "her" flowers.....
The next step might be a bud vase next to your grinder.

Whew...I thought the next step was a full garder belt! I can handle the vase next to the grinder.....damn this thong itches!

Brian, you could advertise, "with each knife purchase, you can also order several pink roses for the woman in your life, so she won't kick your ass for buying another knife" :D Added profits, those bushes might pay off. :D
Scott

Back