Maniac Monday 07152013. This is going to be a wild one!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
MANIACMONDAY.jpg

<<<{{{{ Usual Verbiage to get out of the way. I know everybody has seen this part before, but I have to post it for the new guys checking this out for the first time....}}}}>>>

IF YOU SEE IT HERE, IT IS STILL AVAILABLE!

These knives are available RIGHT NOW. The prices include shipping to the Continental United States. They are first come, first serve. First "I'll Take -------" gets it! You are responsible for knowing the laws in your own area. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.

PRICES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER FOR LESS MONEY OR ASK WHAT THE LEAST I CAN TAKE IS. THE PRICE IS THE PRICE. I am however open to trades. If you have guns or ammunition and want to trade, send me a PM or email with your offer. YOU are responsible for the shipping of your trade items.

<<<{{{{ End of Usual Verbiage....}}}}>>>

All of them come with kydex sheaths, except where specified, that are described in the details for each knife. The sheaths for the smaller knives are made by Blackpoint Tactical, best tactical holster company in the world. They have my logo laser engraved into the front of each sheath. EPIC! The ones for the bigger knives came straight outta my shop. They are drilled to accept the Large Tec Lok, but do not come with the Tec Lok. That's right folks, FK Clean Kydex on deck! Prices include shipping. IMPORTANT INFO: Kydex scratches knives. It's a fact of life. If you want kydex on your knife, it's going to get scratched. I produce tools, knives meant to be used. If you care about scratches on your blade from a kydex sheath, these are not for you. You'll notice on the tags for the smaller ones that they all say "$200". That was the price without shipping. The price in the description includes shipping.

FLETCHER KNIVES LLC DOES ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AS WELL AS PAYPAL AND CHECK OR MONEY ORDER

Hatchula II:
Specs:
Steel: 3/16" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Grind: Convex Sabre
Handle length: 5.5"
Blade Length: 6.5"

#14 - Orange G10 over black and orange G10 with Black pins / TAPERED TANG AND FILEWORK!! / no sheath - $357 shipped

#15 - Black canvas micarta over red and black liners with Black pins / no sheath - $237 shipped SOLD TO USA MADE BLADE!! Soon available at www.usamadeblade.com

#18 - Natural canvas micarta over Orange G10 liners with Black pins / no sheath - $252 shipped SOLD TO USA MADE BLADE!! Soon available at www.usamadeblade.com

#21 - Green canvas micarta over orange and black G10 liners with Black pins / no sheath - $252 shipped SOLD TO USA MADE BLADE!! Soon available at www.usamadeblade.com

Hatchula:
Specs:
Handle length: 5.5"
Blade Length: 5"

#22 - Black canvas micarta over yellow and black G10 liners with Black pins / no sheath - $232 shipped

Tango:
Specs:
Steel: 5/32" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Handle length: 5"
Blade Length: 6.5"

#13 - Black canvas micarta over yellow and black G10 liners with Black pins / no sheath - $207 shipped

Operator 575:
Specs:
Blade Length: 5.75"

#28 - Black canvas micarta over Orange and black G10 liners with Black pins / no sheath - $277 shipped

Delta Foxtrot:
Specs:
Blade Length: 5"

Green canvas micarta over black liners with black pins / no sheath - $182 shipped SOLD!!

Last edited:
Operator 425's...
Specs:
Blade Length: 4.25"

#26 - Desert tan G10 over Black liners with Black pins / no sheath - $227 shipped SOLD!!

#24 - Green Canvas over Black liners with Black pins / Blade is blasted, parkerized and black phosphate finish / comes with an OD green over black kydex sheath - $317 shipped (This one is shown in the Delta-4 photos below.)

#23 - Natural Canvas over Black liners with Black pins - $276 shipped

Operator 8.0
Specs:
Blade Length: 8"!!

#1 - Black Canvas micarta over Red and Black liners with Black pins / Pakerized and Black Phosphate coated blade - $402 shipped SOLD!!

Delta-4:
Specs:
Blade Length: 4"

#37 - Natural Canvas over Orange G10 liners with Black pins / comes with an orange over black kydex sheath - $230 shipped (This one is made thicker for bigger hands, so you big mitt guys, this is for you!! You can really see the difference in the last picture.)

8.jpg

9.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

Esteban
Specs:
Handle length: 3.5"
Blade Length: 3"

#10 - Natural Canvas over Orange G10 Liners with Black Pins / comes with a black kydex sheath by Blackpoint Tactical with Tec Lok - $212 shipped

#11 - Natural Canvas over Orange and Black G10 Liners with Black Pins / comes with a desert digital camo over black kydex sheath by Blackpoint Tactical with Tec Lok - $212 shipped

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Bones Stealth
Specs:
Grind: Convex tanto
OAL: 5.5"

2 x Bones Steal with acid etch / comes with a Spycho Green kydex sheath - $85/ea shipped ONE SOLD!! / One left!!

Bones PSK
Specs:
Grind: Convex Chisel
OAL: 3.5"

2 x Bones PSK with chisel grind and acid etch / comes with a black kydex sheath - $55/ea shipped BOTH SOLD!!!

Bones Chisel
Specs:
Grind: Flat Chisel
OAL: 3.25"

5/32" thick Bones Chisel with flat chisel grind and acid etch / comes with a black kydex sheath - $50/ea shipped SOLD!!!

1/8" thick Bones Chisel with flat chisel grind and acid etch / comes with a black kydex sheath - $50/ea shipped

3/32" thick Bones Chisel with flat chisel grind and acid etch / no sheath - $35/ea shipped SOLD!!!

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Dibs on the
3/32" thick Bones Chisel with flat chisel grind and acid etch / no sheath - $35/ea shipped

Nice batch of blades bro! The file work on that Hatchula is wicked sweet! And should maje great traction for a baton :) Really liking those Operators man. That O-8 is a bad ass, but I really like the 575. Those little Bones PSKs are bad ass too. I'm going to have to keep my eye open for more of those!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back