Maniac monday 4-13-2015!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
MANIACMONDAY.jpg

<<<{{{{ Usual Verbiage to get out of the way. I know everybody has seen this part before, but I have to post it for the new guys checking this out for the first time....}}}}>>>

IF YOU SEE IT HERE, IT IS STILL AVAILABLE!

These knives are available RIGHT NOW. The prices include shipping to the Continental United States. If you live outside the Continental US, give me your address and I can calculate your shipping. They are first come, first serve. First "I'll Take -------" gets it! You are responsible for knowing the laws in your own area. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.

PRICES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER FOR LESS MONEY OR ASK WHAT THE LEAST I CAN TAKE IS. THE PRICE IS THE PRICE. I am however open to trades. If you have silver, guns or ammunition and want to trade, send me a PM or email with your offer. YOU are responsible for the shipping of your trade items.

<<<{{{{ End of Usual Verbiage....}}}}>>>

The kydex sheaths are drilled to accept the Large Tec Lok, but do not come with the Tec Lok. IMPORTANT INFO: Kydex scratches knives. It's a fact of life. If you want kydex on your knife, it's going to get scratched. I produce tools, knives meant to be used. If you care about scratches on your blade from a kydex sheath, these are not for you.

FLETCHER KNIVES LLC DOES ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AS WELL AS PAYPAL AND CHECK OR MONEY ORDER

Delta-5

Specs:
Steel: 1/8" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Grind: Convex Sabre
Handle length: 5"
Blade Length: 5"

#16- Shadetree Coconut Fiber Phenolic over orange and black G10 liners with black pins. $281 SOLD!!!

d5a1.jpg

d5a2.jpg

d5a3.jpg

Delta Recurve

Specs:
Steel: 1/8" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Handle length: 4"
Blade Length: 4.25"

#8 - Jagged Black and tan 2x2 canvas micarta sandblasted grip over black liners with black pins. $286 SOLD!!!

dr1.jpg

dr2.jpg

dr3.jpg

Delta-4mkII

Specs:
Steel: 5/32" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Handle length: 5"
Blade Length: 4"

#16- Natural canvas micarta over orange and black G10 liners sandblasted grip over black liners with black pins. $286 SOLD!!!

d4b1.jpg

d4b2.jpg

d4b3.jpg

Hatchula III:
Specs:
Steel: 3/16" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Handle length: 5.5"
Blade Length: 6.5"

#8- Natural canvas micarta over Dark Earth and black G10 liners sandblasted grip over black liners with natural canvas pins and tapered tang. $311 SOLD!!!

hc1.jpg

hc2.jpg

hc3.jpg

Esteban II:
Specs:
Steel:5/32" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Handle length: 4.5"
Blade Length: 4.5"

#3- 5/32" thick steel. Black canvas over grey and black G10 liners with black pins and tapered tang. $281
SOLD!!!

e2a1.jpg

e2a2.jpg

e2a3.jpg

Alright guys and gals! That's it! GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey man! Would you ever consider making a mini Esteban II . . . something around 6 ½ -- 7" overall?

I love those commercials! Hotels.com... I don't need it right now.

Sorry! I just claim ignorance of your models! What's the difference between the Esteban and the 24/7?

The Esteban has a larger thumb ramp than the 24/7 and a small guard. The 24/7 is absolutely just a 6.5" version of the Esteban II. 24/7 II just sounded stupid. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back