Manix2 Pilot Run - Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not notice #26 so hopefully I did not miss it and it is chosen. Come on lucky number! I realized recently that I do not have a big Spyderco folder among my 12 Spydies!!

1626. Thanks. And I hope all these new accounts are getting their IP addresses checked for duplicates...

1626. Thanks. And I hope all these new accounts are getting their IP addresses checked for duplicates...

It is odd that somebody who doesn't already have an account would enter this. You need an account to just to view this page.

It is odd that somebody who doesn't already have an account would enter this. You need an account to just to view this page.

some people have multiple accounts so could enter that many times.

or create multiple accounts for this thread.

hopefully that is not the case here. :(

The contest should be closed since it's past 12, unless Taz meant 12 pm, in which case we have half a day ahead of us.

EDIT: Good luck to all of us. :D

Well the mods should have the ability to check the IP addresses of posters. And if it works anything like my old forum that I used to moderate, it instantly shows how many users posted from that specific IP.

Hopefully they do check :eek:

I may have systematically analyzed the numbers, but I didn't make multiple accounts ;)

I didn't have time to read through all the posts so I'm hoping no one picked my lucky number 2743
Thx for this opportunity and switching to FFG for the production models! :)

Last edited:

my wedding :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back