Marbles

Hello,
Heads up Marbles collectors! Marbles is coming out with some great new designs. (blade styles)
Neat stuff for users and collectors.
Watch your mailbox for flyers coming.
Be the first for some of this stuff.
Thanks, Connie Brooks

Sorry Mike,
I understand now. Thanks for having patience.
This page is new to me. Thanks again, Connie

Your welcome and welcome aboard!

When you get some pics post those too. I have always been a Marbles fan. In fact I lost my Marbles
smile.gif

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW RIGHT NOW! YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
www.bladeforums.com/ubb/Forum8/HTML/001202.html

Hi Mike,
Thanks for being understanding. The new blade styles are called the trailcraft and the campcraft. I don't have all the details at my fingertips but when I do I'll share.
I really like the trailcraft. I keep going back to it like a well worn pair of shoes or something good fitting.
Let me explain about the trailcraft. It has a notch out for your index finger on the bottom of the blade and a groove out at the top for your thumb so you have total control of the blade. It's blade is short enough for the average guy (size hands) to lay their index finger straight to have their finger over the end so when gutting they won't cut into that nasty stuff. (we all know what I mean) This is truly a user knife.
When I started hunting it took me 6 months to find the rifle I wanted. I am greatful I have finally found the knife.
One has to see this puppy to get what I'm talking about.
OK, yes I got emotionally attached to this silly thing. But, I think you understand.
Thanks,
Connie Brooks

Hi Mike,
Thanks for being understanding. The new blade styles are called the trailcraft and the campcraft. I don't have all the details at my fingertips but when I do I'll share.
I really like the trailcraft. I keep going back to it like a well worn pair of shoes or something good fitting.
Let me explain about the trailcraft. It has a notch out for your index finger on the bottom of the blade and a groove out at the top for your thumb so you have total control of the blade. It's blade is short enough for the average guy (size hands) to lay their index finger straight to have their finger over the end so when gutting they won't cut into that nasty stuff. (we all know what I mean) This is truly a user knife.
When I started hunting it took me 6 months to find the rifle I wanted. I am greatful I have finally found the knife.
One has to see this puppy to get what I'm talking about.
OK, yes I got emotionally attached to this silly thing. But, I think you understand.
Thanks,
Connie Brooks

Back