March 21st to 24th 2003 ~ who's coming along?

To lake Tali Karng.

Tali Karng, also known as "the hidden lake", was formed at
least 1500 years ago by an enormous rockslide. You can appreciate the size of the rockslide in the boulder strewn 'Valley of Destruction' ( I live this name!):)downstream of the Lake. The last 700m drop is virtually vertical and very hard on the knees, bikes will be left at the top of the ridge.

The CT and HR will accompany me...so, who's coming along?

:D

Forgot to mention, bring your mountain bike and if you miss us at the start, just follow the red line on the map...some photos of a previous trip to "the hidden lake'...

attachment.php

No skunk, we have discussed this...:grumpy:

pink streamers on the end of the handle bars is as far as I am willing to go...and maybe those clicker dorgan thingie's...;) :D

ok look... three things

1 the only way i can loose weight is by kick starting my motor

2 i'll carry the fosters

3 both the above, you can have a porker carry the beer:cool: :D :D

LOL! Man, just get your ass over here so we can go bush! Gundy's way...:D

got a compass?;) :p Well need it...:(

gundy, i have never learned how to use a compass, i just look at the bark growing on the northside of the trees and verify with my gps.

i'll just mark you as a waypoint and then radio the coords of the fosters to you.:D

Guy,
Sweet Pics. I hope to see some updated ones when you return from your trip this year :D:D

That´s one great looking place down under. Oz is definitely on my to do list, the problem is to place them accordingly to priority.
Man, what next?
Tasenshini river in Canada, or Iceland, or Norway????
And now you get me baited to downunder :confused: ;)
Hans

The thing I love most about 'other' places is that they are usually sparse and easy to navigate. Australian bush on the SE coast is so damn thick! Idaho, now theres some mountain ranges I could enjoy walking...hmmm, hey stinky, you got any spare rooms? ;)

Guy, stop teasing me with all these pics. Austrailia is my #1 place to visit when I can get enough time and $$$. Maybe one day I can retire onto a sailboat and just sail over for a few years:D

Back