March Madness, who's your pick to win the dance?

If you're a college basketball fan like me then I bet you are excited that March is finally here. In this part of the country we'll get to watch the 2nd best tournament in the land between tomorrow and Sunday and then it's on to the NCAA’s. I'm banking on my Heels to not only win the ACC tourney but also the NCAA trophy. So, who's your pick for NCAA champ? ;)

as an alum...i have to go with wake forest

they will need to play some defence though

Danbo

Platinum Member
Why, the Fightin Illini, of course. :)

Ignore that last game. Nobody could be expected to go undefeated, could they?

Mr. Devils trailboss has nailed it.
ncaa6050msu.jpg

I was in San Diego in 1986 - backpacking my way back from central America. On a bus out to La Jolla I was the only passenger so I sat up near the driver, who was a big black fella and had a yarn with him. After we got past the normal questions about Australia I casually asked who he thought would win the final four. I can't remember the teams (maybe one was Larry Johnson and UNLV?) but he launched into a passionate and detailed analysis of the up coming tournament, not forgetting to mention that he almost played copllege ball.

After about 10 minutes of seamless monolouge he slapped his forehead and said 'Man - we've missed our turn!

He had to go about 5 miles down the road and execute a U turn and come back the other way. He passed our next stop on the wrong side of the road and he slowed down in the middle lane, leaned across, opened a window and shouted out to the open mouthed people waiting at the bus stop "You all just wait there - we'll be back!"

He then had to go about 5 miles in the other direction until he could get to a place where he could turn the bus around.

I wonder if he kept his job - talk about March madness......

I'm with trane fan on this one!!!

Right now I sitting on the UNC campus (at work) watching the UNC & Clemson game. I got to pull UNC, they sign the paychecks. :D :D :D

Well since I live right near there im going with Mizzou. Thats Missouri University to the rest of you guys.

'HEELS!

You know you've raised them right when your kids habitually refer to Duke as 'Puke' (except around our black-sheep cousins who, in the weakness of youth, followed scholarships and went there)

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC