March Special

JK Knives

I’m going to go through my pattern box to see if I can come up with something unusual. If anyone has any suggestions I’d like to hear them. As it stands right now I’ll be out of work early March, need to get some orders lined up.

I’m going to go through my pattern box to see if I can come up with something unusual. If anyone has any suggestions I’d like to hear them. As it stands right now I’ll be out of work early March, need to get some orders lined up.
I may be mistaken but I believe March has historically been the urban survival kit

If I don’t come up with something that’s going to be popular, it looks like I’m done making knives.

Is there something people ask about a lot that they don't have? The only thing that comes to mind is "the tool" or a French Trade knife. Having said that, there have been several threads about the Hudson Bay knife pattern and then no orders for you.

I think a small knife like you showed above is a decent idea.

Wharncliffe and sheepsfoot blades seem to get a lot of buzz lately I think, maybe a bluegill-like knife with a Sheepsfoot or wharncliffe? Or a blend, so a really pointy sheepsfoot?

I have thought of a clip point Bluegill. Semi wharncliff knives don’t seem to sell for me.

The Belt Hawk is on my very short list. Count me in on an order if you decide to run that special.

If I can get two orders for it I will give a VERY special price.

Is 12" OAL the longest your oven takes? I wouldn't want much but somehow 14" OAL feels a lot bigger than a 12" OAL. I would be quite interested myself.

Is 12" OAL the longest your oven takes? I wouldn't want much but somehow 14" OAL feels a lot bigger than a 12" OAL. I would be quite interested myself.
I can go 13” (I’ve done 14” like your HB, but I can only do one blade at a time because it has to be put in diagonally, I’d prefer not to do that. Too much risk of hitting a heating coil and frying the oven.

As I said, 13” overall length is not a problem. Regular price for one of these is $300 + $15 shipping, special price (if I get two orders) would be $270 + $15 shipping.

Back