Mark's lucky number thread

There will be three campsites available. And Mooresville has some pretty nice hotels, this is a nice town. We had a big bonfire last year, I'm sure we'll have another big one this year. We're hosting a blade sports competition on Saturday, and this year it will be here on the compound. And later in the day we'll have the outlaw run.

For folks wanting to participate in our Outlaw Cut knife show (CPK and a few of our friends), there's going to be a nice steak dinner, wet bar, Yoko beer, and swords and choppers to play with.
Dibs on my creekside camp spot 😍

If you sleep tied to Chad’s rig, I’ll guarantee you wake up screaming too. The sight of him climbing out of the bed of that truck, buck naked, ass first in the moonlight is something I am still not over. That kinda trauma changes a man.
I was able to extract and enhance this from the background of one of the pics Grenock Grenock sent me (not a mailing list you want to be on) from the gathering.
I’m not sure exactly who or what we are looking at here but given some of the descriptions…
IMG_2652.jpeg

If you sleep tied to Chad’s rig, I’ll guarantee you wake up screaming too. The sight of him climbing out of the bed of that truck, buck naked, ass first in the moonlight is something I am still not over. That kinda trauma changes a man.

Pretty accurate, won't be just the moonlight either as I like a little sun on my butt in the morning :D

I was able to extract and enhance this from the background of one of the pics Grenock Grenock sent me (not a mailing list you want to be on) from the gathering.
I’m not sure exactly who or what we are looking at here but given some of the descriptions…
View attachment 2517227

Only reason I know this isn't me is that I am hairless from the neck down, otherwise the proportions work.

Back