MARSOC Foundation Charity Auction

RyanW

Finally get to post this up without breaking rules!!!

Just wanted to share a recent project I am excited to be a part of. Haley Strategic Partners and the MARSOC Foundation are having a charity auction for some great Items including a custom BCM "Jack Carbine" Rifle, a Khukuri and Karda set and an INCOG Holster and D3 Carrier.

Blood Stripe Charity Auction Details: CLICK HERE (http://haleystrategic.com/d3k/)
All proceeds go to the MARSOC Foundation CLICK HERE (https://marsocfoundation.org/#)

HSP D3K Khukuri:
Steel: 3/16" 1095 W/Hamon
OAL: 16"
Blade: 9.5"
Handle: Black, Grey, Red G10, Black Liners
Misc: Tapered Tang, 1/4" Micarta and Mosaic Pins, Lanyard tube
Sheath: David Brown donated the Kydex w/Firesteel Loop

HSP D3K Karda:
Steel: 1/8" 1095
OAL: 7.5"
Blade: 3.5"
Handle: Black, Grey (TeroTuf), Red G10, Black Liners
Misc: Tapered Tang, 1/4" & 1/8" Micarta Pins, Lanyard tube, Jimping

Here are some of the photos of my portion of this fun project

There will be a run of 20 numbered sets with a slightly different handle configuration.
Thanks for looking
Ryan Weeks

Last edited:
Current Bid is now at $10,000... There are some great people out there!

Winner will be announced on the 10th. Highest bid was $10,000!!

Thanks for helping a great cause!

Wow, that is an incredible set Ryan (speaking of the knives of course..)!!

When you say there will be 20 sets, are they all for the auction and/or spoken for?

Thanks Shane (AZ2AK)
The numbered run of 20 (01/20, 02/20, 03/20.... Etc) will be made available to the public exclusively through Haley Strategic Partners. I am not sure of the final Pricing at this time. The proceeds from those sales will also go to MARSOC Foundation. Those of you who don't know Travis Haley, take a few minutes to search the Intra Webs. Pretty amazing guy that I am honored to call a Friend. David Brown Kydex made the amazing sheaths for the Charity knife and the run of 20

Here is what the 20 will look like:

Wow, another stunning set! Kudos to you for supporting the project!

Back