Massdrop Guru is back

In my opinion it's a pity that great knives like the Guru end up in bargain basement shitholes like Massdrop.
But there are so many knives today the competition is tough. When I see well off guys like EpicSnuggleBunny having to sell knives on instagram to buy new knives instead of collecting them, something does not seem right.

In my opinion it's a pity that great knives like the Guru end up in bargain basement shitholes like Massdrop.
But there are so many knives today the competition is tough. When I see well off guys like EpicSnuggleBunny having to sell knives on instagram to buy new knives instead of collecting them, something does not seem right.

Sadly, EpicSnuggleBunny is not that well off, he has simply been putting all of his fun money towards knives for the last 7 years.

Massdrop is no longer a "bargain basement s***hole" these days. They're collaborating with well known designers (Terzuola, Bharucha) and knife manufacturers (Ferrum Forge, Millit, Spyderco, WE) in the US and abroad to bring some creative knives to market. I'd say you should check them out but that might be supporting a non-supporting BF dealer...

Can't directly comment on knives on Massdrop as haven't looked, but the items I've found to buy (Boots, bags, outdoor kits), have come from top brands (snowpeak, thule, Mission bags, etc). Certainly Massdrop has some junk, but so does the BF exchange from time to time.

Back