Massdrop Terzuola

I think this is an easy choice for me. I went to a B&M store and handled my first WE knife... was tempted to buy immediately. I’m definitely in for one of these.

This knife is a bit smaller than WE’s budget line but you are indeed getting alot with this Terzuola. Keep in mind its not only the blade steel but also titanium liners. I, too, would like to see WE’s budget knives in this format, but its not very likely.
I think We's budget line has titanium liners, backspaced, and clip.

This knife is a bit smaller than WE’s budget line but you are indeed getting alot with this Terzuola. Keep in mind its not only the blade steel but also titanium liners. I, too, would like to see WE’s budget knives in this format, but its not very likely.
Tge budget line up has titanium

Clip liners and spacer

I'm not NASCAR here. I like a clean blade and personally have no emotional connection to massdrop so why would I want it on there?

I don't get these posts... if you don't like the branding (which is quite small on these knives), don't buy. Massdrop puts together these collaborations, why in the world would they not brand it? I have no emotional connection to Massdrop either but I am happy they have paired with We Knives and put together some very nice blades!

I don't get these posts... if you don't like the branding (which is quite small on these knives), don't buy. Massdrop puts together these collaborations, why in the world would they not brand it? I have no emotional connection to Massdrop either but I am happy they have paired with We Knives and put together some very nice blades!

While I don’t get those posts either..... it is a forum.... so naturally people are going to comment

While I don’t get those posts either..... it is a forum.... so naturally people are going to comment
I totally get this... everybody is entitled to their opinion. My opinion on this matter is that if this was the first Massdrop knife to have it's blade branded, I can see people expressing their opinions on it. But this subject gets beat like a dead horse every time a new massdrop knife drops... It's funny really, some people think that for whatever reason Massdrop shouldn't have the right to brand a knife that they put together with a maker.

I totally get this... everybody is entitled to their opinion. My opinion on this matter is that if this was the first Massdrop knife to have it's blade branded, I can see people expressing their opinions on it. But this subject gets beat like a dead horse every time a new massdrop knife drops... It's funny really, some people think that for whatever reason Massdrop shouldn't have the right to brand a knife that they put together with a maker.

It doesn’t bother me at all. The massdrop logo is small

Why is it a necessity for you to "get" my posts all? Oh this thread was supposed to just be celebrating and elation at another non-bladeforums-vendor coming out with another knife.

They have every right. Who said they don't? I have an opinion that forms if I want to buy or not. That ok with you?

Why is it a necessity for you to "get" my posts all? Oh this thread was supposed to just be celebrating and elation at another non-bladeforums-vendor coming out with another knife.
I don't see Massdrop as "another non-Blade Forums-vendor"; they've crossed the line from vendor and are more of a "producer"...in the vein of a movie producer but with creative input.

I'd like to see them become a vendor here, but at least Jonas is a paid member at platinum level.

I don't see Massdrop as "another non-Blade Forums-vendor"; they've crossed the line from vendor and are more of a "producer"...in the vein of a movie producer but with creative input.

I'd like to see them become a vendor here, but at least Jonas is a paid member at platinum level.

I see them as a producer now too. They’ve gone past just being a vendor in the knife community.

You should probably upgrade your own membership before commenting about that again. Just a thought

They have every right. Who said they don't? I have an opinion that forms if I want to buy or not. That ok with you?

It is perfectly OK with me for you to voice your opinion and to buy or not... peace brother!:cool: If my post came across as confrontational to you it was not my intention... I used your post as a recent example that I just don't understand why people care so much about the massdrop logo. If someone doesn't like it, don't buy it... No shortage of more "sterile" blades out there. That's just my opinion. I guess my point is that it seems there are two groups that always keep having a problem with these massdrop knives... the first being that they believe massdrop shouldn't have a logo or the right to one because they didn't make the knife. The others being people that seem surprised each and every time massdrop puts their logo on a knife that they brought to market. Again, I apologize if my post came across as criticizing, I'll work on that in the future. I come on to BladeForums to make friends, not enemies.

Anyways back to the topic of the thread...

Does anyone know if this knife is on bearings or washers? I'm gonna assume bearings...

Also, backspacer or stand offs?

Anyways back to the topic of the thread...

Does anyone know if this knife is on bearings or washers? I'm gonna assume bearings...

Also, backspacer or stand offs?
Ceramic Bearings with hardened steel washers. And not sure on the backspacer but given the weight of only 3.1 oz I’m thinking it could be open construction. No word on backspacer or not in he description

Quite impressive for what they're asking, buuut.......
No lefty? Hmph.. No interest.
Yeah I feel the same way. Would've been so easy to design it as left hand pocket friendly.

I also dislike the flipper aspect of it. If I'd get a Terzuola design it'd be thumb disc only.

Back