• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Massdrop X Ferrum Forge Falcon

Coach23

Gold Member
All prices include PayPal fees (I'll take USPS Money Orders too) and Priority Shipping (which includes $50 insurance only) If you'd like to ship a different way or want more insurance, we can work something out. I would rather sell, but who knows I may trade (+/- cash can go either way), just please PM or email me with all offers (dswease at yahoo dot com). As always, I do reserve the right to deal with whom I choose (I can't remember ever not selling to someone, but wanted to throw that out there) Feel free to ask any questions or request more pics or videos! Thanks

The Falcon comes with zippered soft case, Massdrop cloth, and original clip. It has a Custom Deep carry clip from Pop's Custom Clips installed on it now. I bought it with all intentions of carrying it, but always grab my Para 3. I am the second owner, but its in like new condition with me never carrying it, and original owner only carry it a couple times. $125 OBRO
UAE7UXI.jpg

HXuBQ28.jpg

xMz4t05.jpg

T8mW2Su.jpg

3je42Qc.jpg

Hq2IJGJ.jpg

Back