Massive Ordinance American Bowie - a knife whose time is now

Lol, but isn't that kind of an oxymoron? :confused:

Im just hedging my bets, but now that the HOGB8 is in the books, Im thinking the full BG MOAB will be right along.

But I wont complain if its just a BT11 to tide us over, the Massive Ordinance American Bowie is worth the wait!

So since we're building up our wish list, what are we thinking about the handle? The normal fusion handle? I'm almost thinking that this thing should go full Jim Bowie and wear a coffin handle. I've never held either one but the handle on the Battle Shark looks like it might be a bit better to hold on to while chopping than the Battle Pappy. Thoughts?

Great thinking ClampDAD!
Love the Coffin handle!
For sure, Jim Bowie / Bill Bagwell style!!
And double guard, Talon holes...
And, skull crusher pommel...

The Battle Shark is a keeper!
Not too big to ride with...
black covered INFI...
It's the one INFI I decided I'd try out, use...
But haven't yet...

I wondered about buying one....
I like the dual guard, & Coffin handle...
I didn't know it had the top swedge!
So that was a good surprise...

Sorry, I type too much..
Take it easy Clampdaddy, and the rest of y'all...

Great thinking ClampDAD!
Love the Coffin handle!
For sure, Jim Bowie / Bill Bagwell style!!
And double guard, Talon holes...
And, skull crusher pommel...

Thats the difference between the Massive Ordinance American Bowie and the BG MOAB, I'll happily take either or both but the former is closer to my heart :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ok, to make it easier for the Busse clan to decide which big Bowie blade to offer next, Im going to differentiate between the four possible contenders, the BG Moab, the Massive Ordinance American Bowie, the Texican Bowie and the BT13.

But hold on, if I do that, i might screw something up. Maybe its better if I just bump the thread and let Jerry and crew decide. And of course, any Hog suggestions are welcome, as far as Im concerned any big Busse Bowie is a win for everyone concerned.

Back