Matching Knife & Gun Combo

I'd finally ordered this Hogue that matches my Sig 226 last week and it came yesterday.

Qi41k47.jpg

BHPYVY0.jpg

E1oONT0.jpg

If any of you have a matching set post em up.

Welcome to the forums Toe.

Man, that Olight sticks out like a sore thumb. You better do something about that. Some silver spray paint and thin, wrap around wood veneer to match the grain pattern should fix it right up. :D

Just kidding, that is a good match.

I've made the attempt to match them up with this 627 a few times over the years and the closest I came was with a Spyderco GB1 with some custom scale work.
And....I sold it.:rolleyes:
So I had this large Crooked River customized through Benchmade and it didn't really work.
UrsvSZM.jpg

Then just because I like Hogues I grabbed the same as yours (nice match btw) and it pairs up nice enough for me other than the SIG logo that I can live with.
Maybe I'll look for a S&W emblem and do some customizing.
V2m4fuq.jpg

I can’t produce any pairs, but I can think of a few possibilities. S&W, but I have yet to come across a Smith and Wesson knife I would care to own. I have neither an HK pistol nor one of the HK Benchmades. No Mauser to go with my branded Victorinox GAK. No Berettas.

No Browning guns to go with a branded knife, although some people have mistaken my FEG P9R for a Hi Power. I have paired the FEG with any one of a number of puukkos. There is a tenuous linguistic connection there: Finnish and Hungarian both belong to the Finno-Ugrian language group.

Even if I owned a Glock, I don’t have the knife to go with it. It would almost, but not quite, be worth it to buy one just so I could pair it with a Golok. However, I would be happy to own a 1911, which could pair up with one of my Colt slip joints.

Um.....i've never even seen a real gun, let alone owned one...lol

Oh, I feel sad for you. :(

Ok, these aren't the best matchups, but it's what I already had in the pic folder.

These knives are all gas station trash, but was trying to keep the brand theme. S&W

wrsMbop.jpg

Next up, COPPER. Dad's old BB gun, with KaBar copper Dog's Head.

ludtjMG.jpg

Black synthetic hardware.

9AWka7K.jpg

And an even worse matchup, but.... Wood furniture.

WbTkudZ.jpg

Why is it sad ?
I think mostly because shooting firearms is a lot of fun and, the ability to shoot accurately and safely, is a useful skill.
Also, I wouldn't be worried about your ability to handle a firearm. Most people that are sensible and reasonably disciplined have no problem shooting properly and safely.
Lack of training and lack of discipline are two of the biggest things that make guns dangerous. That is to say it isn't the guns themselves...

Going over statistics in EMT school, I was surprised how many people injure or kill themselves while cleaning their guns.
This is a result of being ignorant about when and how to load and unload your weapon and a lack of discipline to check and make sure things are safe and clear before handling.
That's like rule #1 keep your gun pointed in a safe direction and treat every gun as if it were loaded.

In the right hands, guns can save and provide life. They make it easier for good guys to kill bad guys trying to kill them.
They make it easier for someone to obtain very fresh, very organic meat for their family.

I'm in the UK. There is zero chance for anyone over here to buy or use a gun. They are totally illegal, and to own or carry one would get me years in jail. That's why i say i've never even seen one. Except for the military and police i doubt 99.99% of people here have.

Now that truly is a sad state of affairs...

Back