Matt Easton- Schologladitoria unboxing

Matt Easton just dropped an unboxing vid. That Mark I he received looks great. Happy for the extra business it should send Kailash’s way. Hopefully it doesn’t blow up lead times as there are other kukri I need to order.

Wow! Definitely quick on the draw here, we didn't know this one was up yet!
We've already seen a bit of a rush through our communications channels so it might be a bit dicey coming into festival season delays too as you've guessed.
Some great feedback and perspective here and very excited to see what he thinks in the full reviews!
Take care,
Andrew and the team at Kailash.

Matt Easton just dropped an unboxing vid. That Mark I he received looks great. Happy for the extra business it should send Kailash’s way. Hopefully it doesn’t blow up lead times as there are other kukri I need to order.

Actually it was Matt Easton's review that got me interested in the Salyani due to the light weight as well as the more forward curve of the blade.

Actually it was Matt Easton's review that got me interested in the Salyani due to the light weight as well as the more forward curve of the blade.
Both strong traits for a martial arts blade! The review for the salyani should be up soon.

Back