Matt Graham Wool Vest/Coat

I was watching episode 2 of season 5 last night of Dual Survival. Matt was wearing a wool type collared vest/coat with a vine/leaf pattern on the back. it looked very warm. Does anyone watch this, and does anyone happen to know the brand of that vest? I haven't been able to turn anything up on it from Google yet.

I was watching episode 2 of season 5 last night of Dual Survival. Matt was wearing a wool type collared vest/coat with a vine/leaf pattern on the back. it looked very warm. Does anyone watch this, and does anyone happen to know the brand of that vest? I haven't been able to turn anything up on it from Google yet.

It could very well be made for him, but I'm sure it is something that can be replicated.

A number of companies make them or similar products. Carhart is one. I wear a canvas/cotton vest with a wool liner frequently in the fall and spring. It is a very functional piece of clothing especially working or in the outdoors.

I have a Pendleton vest with wool on the outside and a fleece liner. Great vest.

Back