• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Maxamet Mule!

NJBillK

Custom Leather and Fixed Blade modifications.
How's it going folks?

Unfortunately I have to sell a few knives, and this one is going to sting... I absolutely love this one and I don't want to let it go but what must be, must be...

Up for sale is my Maxamet Mule, with Kydex crossdraw sheath (has left some small marks, but has great retention), and a paracord wrap. This knife has been sharpened, and been used lightly on cardboard and food. Nothing tortuous, crazy or bacteria ridden. Box is included.

Only pics I have atm are of the slight patina that is forming and a quick snap of the whole knife. More pics will follow in an edit when I am available to take them tonight.
20170624_153852.jpg 20170630_184254.jpg 20170630_184201.jpg
Asking $OLD PayPal G&S, shipped via USPS priority with tracking, insurance, and PayPal fees included.

Even though the above knife is sold, I do still have the ones listed below!

Quick, easy, and painless with no surprises. You want a knife, and I want to sell Some!

Take a look at my Spyderco Mantra 2 that I have listed.
http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/mantra-2.1502836/

I will likely be selling g a Highly Modified Becker BK5 or BK2, not sure which I can let go of yet...
If you are interested in pics of either (or both) of those let me know.

Last edited:
Back